Tuesday 21 August 2012

'Her' manuscript - Romantic Novelists' Association New Writers' Scheme

Hi folks - rarely do a mid-week update but today is special! Today, literally just, I posted my manuscript of 'Her' for entry in this years' New Writers' Scheme! Yay, oh yay, it has taken it out of me the last four weeks doing nothing but rewrititng, editing and proofreading but, I made it, I did it.

Yesterday, I printed the finished manuscript so it was a celebratory dinner last night - today, off it goes wingings its way to Norfolk.

For those that haven't followed the blog, I initially finished my manuscript last December 2011, but knew it needed an extra little TLC for entry into the NWS. So, with the deadline of 31st August looming, I have managed to add in a few juciy sub plots and rehaul some chapters which are a improvement to last December's draft. So, my news for the day, shared with my you guys, I have offically written a novel - it only took me six years.

So, what do I with myself today? 

No comments: