Wednesday 31 October 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012

Evening folks - a quick little update as you know I love to share. At midnight National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) begins - which means some craziness occurs as we try to write 50,000 words between
1-30 November.

I have attempted this feat once before in 2009 , but I bailed out in the second week. I can assure you this year will be different - I will be victorious! 2012 has been such a fabulous year, so far, I feel it can only get better by participating and completing this challenge.

My novel title is 'Pooch Parade' and it revolves about dog training/walking - I don't know much more than that, but hey, I shall find out in the next 30 days! I have placed a small word count widget on the left hand panel so you can keep a close eye on me. My friend Helen Phifer, who has previously completed the challenge will also be checking up on me, she'll kick my ass aswell should I consider pulling out before
50, 000 words have been spun from my finger tip.

As the clock strikes midnight - I will be seated at my desk so I can enjoy a nocturnal writing session to get me started.

Follow me on Twitter @odwyer_author - I shall see you just after midnight!

No comments: