Sunday 16 February 2014

Morning!

The sun is shining, I have a fresh cuppa and I've just settled at my desk for a writing day. The plan for the next few hours: polish the anti valentine poem, tidy a synopsis and hopefully prepare my entry for novel competition. After that I'll return to the current novel to draft a couple more chapters.

Catch you later x

Follow up: a fab day of writing. I managed to complete my poem, polish 5000 words and a synopsis for a competition entry - which I shall reread tomorrow before submitting. After a bite to eat and a refuel of tea, I settled to redraft a chapter and write another one. All in all, a very productive day for me. If only I could have more days like this!

See you tomorrow folks, excuse my absence in the morning but I shall be with you by half one.

No comments: