Monday 5 November 2012

NaNoWriMo day 5 - 1717 words

Evening boys and girls - my word count today, in the last hour in fact, is 1717 words. Not a ground breaking, earth shattering amount but hey, it is more than the required 1667 per day needed to complete this mammoth task. Plus, I return to school today, so I only had a one hour slot in which to write. When viewed in that manner, this update is actually a mini celebration honouring the fact that I managed to get my daily allocation produced in 60 minutes. Bringing my grand total to 13781 words!

Hee hee, I'm still on track and promise that I will get out of bed tomorrow morning at 6am, so I can write before I go to work. How's that for determination?

Sweet dreams folks - see you tomorrow at 6:01am. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz enjoy!

No comments: